You can read the entire letter to the white house here.
- Medicare Bidding Program Will Increase Medical Costs by Reducing Patient Access to High Tech Medical Devices for Home Use
- What to Look for in the Upcoming CMS Show-and-Tell to Congress
- Bidding Farewell: How the Medicare Auctions Could Severely Reduce Durable Medical Equipment Supplies and Harm Homebound Elderly Patients
- Pociask Blogs in the Daily Caller — Medicare Regulations Will Reduce Patient Outcomes and Increase Medical Costs
- ACI and Heartland Institute Held a Capitol Hill Event on How to Cut Medicare and Medicaid Costs Without Sacrificing Services
- Containing Medicare and Medicaid Costs Without Sacrificing Services