To the see the article in the Delaware County Daily Times click here.
- Professor Fuhr Quoted in Article on Black Friday Shopping
- Steve Pociask on CNBC: The Good and the Bad News about This Year’s Holiday Shopping Season
- Listen to ACI Experts Talk about Credit Card Fees and Their Impact as Consumers Deal With Holiday Spending
- As Black Friday Approaches, Americans Would Have More Money to Spend If Not for Hidden Credit Card Fees — The American Consumer Institute Finds the Annual Interchange Fees to be Roughly One Half of Holiday Spending
- Statement by American Consumer Institute Regarding the Congressional Letter to Visa and Mastercard on Interchange Fees
- The Hill: Cutting Interchange Fees is a Recipe for Disaster